• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Scumbag shoots at LEO with an AK during routine traffic stop

This.
Slippery slope people, watch your verbage. What would you do if people were occupying your country? regardless of reason.

What an excellent way to make "Good Citizens" or "Patriots" out to be the bad guy....."he was a terrorist, he had a gun!!!" the sheep would buy it hook line and sinker.

What made him a terrorist? Did he blow up a marathon? Did he poision a water supply? Did he destroy government property? He is a criminal with a weapon....how is that any different from most criminals? He just had the will to use the weapon....doesn't make him a terrorist.

The media is quick to proclaim someone a terrorist....but the sad reality of things is that "One man's terrorist....is always another's freedom fighter." I just wouldn't want to classify this guy as a terrorist. A criminal with a gun is much more fitting.

I think it was the books they recovered - Cops recovered eight 40-round magazines and books titled “Backyard Rocketry: Converting Model Rockets Into Explosive Missiles,” “Advanced Close-range Gun Fighting” and “Homemade Detonators: How To Make Them.”

Obviously, he didn't read Advanced close-range gun fighting yet, otherwise he wouldn't have shot at the engine block.

I think it was the books they recovered - Cops recovered eight 40-round magazines and books titled “Backyard Rocketry: Converting Model Rockets Into Explosive Missiles,” “Advanced Close-range Gun Fighting” and “Homemade Detonators: How To Make Them.”

Obviously, he didn't read Advanced close-range gun fighting yet, otherwise he wouldn't have shot at the engine block.

He wasn't trying to kill them, he wanted to die without offing himself.

He wasn't trying to kill them, he wanted to die without offing himself.
Very possible. Guys grouping on the car wasn't bad from what can be seen. And he had alot of time time get them before they return fire. Maybe he didn't want to be a murderer.
NOTE: I'm not defending the guy, just musing. He deserved every round he got.

They would hate to encounter some of the literature/experiences I have memorized then.....guess that makes me a bad guy. Why??? because I learned things that are "bad" or "Dangerous"??

Oh well.....the fact that he had these books (As they say, I wasn't there so I can neither confirm nor deny this) makes him a terrorist? When did owning literature regardless of the concepts covered make someone a terrorist? Wouldn't 1984 or Defiance fall into the same lines? Those books spark the interest in revolt and "changing ones path". Hell Charles Manson killed A LOT of people and even had copies of "Mein Kampf" did that make him a terrorist?

I just think we need to watch our verbage because at any time you, me, our friends, or family could be labled a terrorist based on false accusations or here say. Do I think he is a criminal....maybe (don't know what he did exactly to get to the point of riding with a combat load out) a terrorist.....no.

but then again I am just playing devils advocate here.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah, he was without cover, wide open in the road, and plus, there were two cops, you can't bog down two cops with one gunman

Depends.....I wouldn't go as far to say its impossible just unlikely without some "expensive" knowledge.

that's some crazy **** right there. one good thing the tax payers are not going to have to support him in court nor jail. what ever his was after he got what he deserved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom