• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

SeeAll Tritium Open Sight

Rabbit2047

Default rank 5000+ posts
Purveyor of Antique Firearms
98   0
Reaction score
I picked up one of the Mk1 Trimtium Delta models on sale for $89 dollars last week. I wanted it to put on top of a g36 carry handle and so far I gotta say I like it a lot.

It's easy to install, reticle is intuitive, bright in the daytime, and the tritium take over the darker it gets, adjustments for windage/elevation are precise. Although it is difficult to photograph the reticle, it is much easier to find when you bring the gun up to ready.

This is the FIRST reflex style sight that I have used that doesn't play hell with my astigmatism. I really like that aspect of it. Can't wait to shoot it, but it's gonna have to wait till sometime next week.

Anyone else have any experience with these?

20210713_204350_HDR_(1).jpg

20210713_204312_HDR_(1).jpg

20210713_204243_HDR_(1).jpg

The more I play with it, the more I like it.

My only gripe so far seems to be That it doesn't work very well with a close mount. You need long eye relief, which means it won't work where I originally wanted to put it, so I have to do some gunsmiffing...

I’ve been interested in those for over a year now, but haven’t got my hands on one.

You gonna be around Saturday? I gotta go to Marietta some point Saturday, If you wanted to check it out then I'll let you hold it for a few days while I engineer a mounting system.... It's gonna be more difficult to mount it as far forward as I would like on the G36 Carry Handle. Not impossible, just needs some creativity.

You gonna be around Saturday? I gotta go to Marietta some point Saturday, If you wanted to check it out then I'll let you hold it for a few days while I engineer a mounting system.... It's gonna be more difficult to mount it as far forward as I would like on the G36 Carry Handle. Not impossible, just needs some creativity.

I’m flying the friendly skies for the next week.

Back
Top Bottom