• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seizures

I hope the diet works out. But if it don’t?
Why not both?

Ketogenic diet is the most antiinflammatory way of eating. THC/CBD is also antiinflammatory. The combination of the two can be very nice (or so I've heard ;) )

Just make sure you have 0 carb, snacks like pork skins when the munchies kick in. Or atleast a keto ice cream.

Yep. If you don't commit, especially at the beginning it's not worth doing because you won't see the benefits.

A lot of people try to eat "keto" all week then cheat on the weekend and go carb crazy. Then throw their hands up and say keto doesn't work for them when the fact is they never actually got there body into ketosis.
Exactly. Once you are firmly established like we are, we eat clean all week then, if we want to, we can go out and have a burger and fries or pizza. THEN, back to clean the next day. Rinse and repeat, but remember, it's a lifestyle, not a diet.

Depends on whether that 'sammich' is made with carbs.
I’m in trouble. Corn bread & biscuits are one of my food groups. PawPaw lived into his 90’s though… maybe I’ll be alright? No offense intended, I know I should treat my body better. I eat twice a day (for the last 3-4 years) and just quit eating so much. I’ll usually fix or order a plate like what I used to eat ; but I’ll eat half around 10am and the other half later for supper. I’ve been able to drop some weight. Moderation is key in my feeble mind. Oh, and vitamins. Not criticizing others.

FB_IMG_1684085753918.jpg

Why not both?

Ketogenic diet is the most antiinflammatory way of eating. THC/CBD is also antiinflammatory. The combination of the two can be very nice (or so I've heard ;) )

Just make sure you have 0 carb, snacks like pork skins when the munchies kick in. Or atleast a keto ice cream.

Went from 8 to 10 ibuprofen a day to 0 during a keto/carnivore diet

Why not both?

When I do no carbs I certainly feel a whole lot better, pretty much no aches joint pain, and have more energy. Not sure if I'm doing, but cutting out carbs, processed foods, and sugars makes a big difference.

When I do no carbs I certainly feel a whole lot better, pretty much no aches joint pain, and have more energy. Not sure if I'm doing, but cutting out carbs, processed foods, and sugars makes a big difference.
Cutting out breads was the SINGLE HARDEST thing for me to overcome on keto. Keto bread has come a LOOOOONG way in the past 2 years. Everyone is making bread keto friendly now...

1684262664826.png

Back
Top Bottom