• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seizures

Seems like I have gotten these seizure episodes under control for the moment !
I’m so happy 😀
I haven’t had one in a week or two now ….I think ?? Now if my memory would just come back !
Can’t have everything at once though …..so I am doing things and taking stuff as it comes.
I think it seems worse in my mind than it really is. I was talking with the wife and she said things I thought happened did NOT happen , but stuff I didn’t know happened did in some cases. It’s just a clusterflock !! Lol.
But the main thing is I am doing ok for now and am getting back on track slowly but surely. I am real happy about that !!
There are folks here that are golden and have helped in tremendous ways. Even simple things are a big deal to me right now…..you guys know who you are and I thank you kindly !
Wanting to go shooting and am going to start trying to make that happen in the next week or so.
It is going to be a while before I can drive again I think , that peeves me off but I understand it.

Ok guys….thanks for listening to the ramblings of an old man !! Lol. This is one awesome community and I am not sure what I would do without some of your friendships !! Thank you all .

Ken/ aka 41MAG

Seems like I have gotten these seizure episodes under control for the moment !
I’m so happy 😀
I haven’t had one in a week or two now ….I think ?? Now if my memory would just come back !
Can’t have everything at once though …..so I am doing things and taking stuff as it comes.
I think it seems worse in my mind than it really is. I was talking with the wife and she said things I thought happened did NOT happen , but stuff I didn’t know happened did in some cases. It’s just a clusterflock !! Lol.
But the main thing is I am doing ok for now and am getting back on track slowly but surely. I am real happy about that !!
There are folks here that are golden and have helped in tremendous ways. Even simple things are a big deal to me right now…..you guys know who you are and I thank you kindly !
Wanting to go shooting and am going to start trying to make that happen in the next week or so.
It is going to be a while before I can drive again I think , that peeves me off but I understand it.

Ok guys….thanks for listening to the ramblings of an old man !! Lol. This is one awesome community and I am not sure what I would do without some of your friendships !! Thank you all .

Ken/ aka 41MAG

Nice to see you found your old avatar too!

Nice to see you found your old avatar too!
Thanks….I didnt really…I think that one is different but not much.
Someone sent it to me ?? ( I am just spaced out since this last round of seizures - can’t remember squat ! Lol)
But yeah, I was glad to get one that looked familiar to everyone! Lol

Bah ! These damned seizures have again reared their ugliness to me ! I am cursed with this crap ! The docs just seem to toss drugs at it and have no real answers - now I have been banned from the wheel, so I am now stuck with having to beg someone for a ride here and there.
This stuff is getting frustrating to no end !! I know I probably sound bitchy but dang ! I am bitchy !! Lol.
I am so dang pissed about this stuff right now, I know too the depression will follow. It did last time.
I am hating this stuff , big time ! I can’t even go for a pack of smokes !! I’ve been driving for 40+yrs …. I know I can’t though because i understand that I can hurt someone or myself if I have one of these episodes when I’m driving….it is just tough !
Sorry for being a bitch …… thanks for listening ODT !! I don’t know what the heck I would do without y’all .
I have to get this stuff figured out or find some docs that can - it’s obvious the ones that are on it now have no clue as to why. Or even the right drugs to throw at it !!
Signed - Frustrated as hell !!

Have you tried the Keto route? I dont know much about it and Ive never tried it. I have a brother in law that has been low carb for a few months and the changes are obvious. I was joking him the other day that he was working that belt hard and his britches were about to fall off. What you cant see is that he feels a lot better and has a lot more energy. The biggest benefit and the actual reason he went this route is that he was hurting all the time. Every day his hands hurt and at night they would just ache. This is a man who loved his sweets and his sweet tea and decided he loved not hurting more.

Have you tried the Keto route? I dont know much about it and Ive never tried it. I have a brother in law that has been low carb for a few months and the changes are obvious. I was joking him the other day that he was working that belt hard and his britches were about to fall off. What you cant see is that he feels a lot better and has a lot more energy. The biggest benefit and the actual reason he went this route is that he was hurting all the time. Every day his hands hurt and at night they would just ache. This is a man who loved his sweets and his sweet tea and decided he loved not hurting more.
Sounds like it is worth a try. I am guessing I just google it for the plan / instructions on it ? “Keto diet” ?

Bah ! These damned seizures have again reared their ugliness to me ! I am cursed with this crap ! The docs just seem to toss drugs at it and have no real answers - now I have been banned from the wheel, so I am now stuck with having to beg someone for a ride here and there.
This stuff is getting frustrating to no end !! I know I probably sound bitchy but dang ! I am bitchy !! Lol.
I am so dang pissed about this stuff right now, I know too the depression will follow. It did last time.
I am hating this stuff , big time ! I can’t even go for a pack of smokes !! I’ve been driving for 40+yrs …. I know I can’t though because i understand that I can hurt someone or myself if I have one of these episodes when I’m driving….it is just tough !
Sorry for being a bitch …… thanks for listening ODT !! I don’t know what the heck I would do without y’all .
I have to get this stuff figured out or find some docs that can - it’s obvious the ones that are on it now have no clue as to why. Or even the right drugs to throw at it !!
Signed - Frustrated as hell !!
sorry that's still happening. Prayers that the Dr's or You will figure it out and get you squared away.

Back
Top Bottom