• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sellers not wanting to ship

ForkedAccurateAmazondolphin-size_restricted.gif

Saved a lot of time and money from traders willing to ship.
Bought a tape gun and try to keep boxes around to save on shipping. Box always adds a couple bucks that's unnecessary

USPS money orders are safest way I know and haven't had a bad experience yet

Flat rate is up to 70lbs and they got a box that will fit it, and don’t ask questions

I try to factor it in but you are right. People want stuff for a steal.

None of that showing up and going “well I only brought this much with me” hoping you’ll come down more

Not even, printing a label is harder. Boxes can just show up.

I use to think shipping was a royal pain in the ass till I actually did it and looked into it a little. The at home pick up I only learned about due to the wife’s immune system and covid certainly killing her If she gets it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
8 mos and no feedback :boink:

8 mos and no feedback :boink:

I buy new or build my own, and have never sold anything firearm related or plan to. Grandfathers advice was he only ever regretted one gun, the one he sold, he should of kept it.

I should also add I live in Pennsylvania, can’t exactly do anything but ship. Sadly there’s no good forums like this to talk about firearms for up here. I’m surrounded by communist states.

If you’d like to check my eBay though that’s around 200 positive reviews but it’s industrial equipment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s assuming one would have a closet full of empty boxes, packing filler, etc. otherwise you are back in line getting the items needed to ship. Just saying.

Guess you missed the part about how the PO will send you the boxes for free.

You're not really trying if you're standing in line for filler.

Guess you missed the part about how the PO will send you the boxes for free.

You're not really trying if you're standing in line for filler.
Yes I know they will send boxes but I don’t have storage for a bunch of boxes I might use and don’t want to have to wait on them to ship one at a time. Then scheduling a pick up time isn’t convenient either if I’m not home during the day.

Yes I know they will send boxes but I don’t have storage for a bunch of boxes I might use and don’t want to have to wait on them to ship one at a time. Then scheduling a pick up time isn’t convenient either if I’m not home during the day.

You have 100 transactions, apparently mostly as a seller, and you don't have room to store a half dozen flattened boxes?

I suppose you can make your life as complicated as you wish.

Sad for you that you can't figure out how to complete a transaction that hundreds of thousands of people and businesses successfully complete every day.

Just one question, though, how did you intend to ship this iPad Air Mobile WiFi?

just1more.png

You have 100 transactions, apparently mostly as a seller, and you don't have room to store a half dozen flattened boxes?

no actually I don’t

I suppose you can make your life as complicated as you wish.

Or not

Sad for you that you can't figure out how to complete a transaction that hundreds of thousands of people and businesses successfully complete every day

who said I can’t

Just one question, though, how did you intend to ship this iPad Air Mobile WiFi?

for your information I have shipped several things. I just don’t care to. And that item I donated to somebody.

View attachment 2646595

Back
Top Bottom