• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Selling / Trading to new members

Why yes. I have.

And I signed a BoS because a car is not a Right. I have to register a car, pay taxes on it, insure it, and in order to register it I have to have a BoS to transfer ownership from the prior owner to me, as I register it with the state...

And that correlates to a firearm, how, exactly?
A driver license is not a right either
Being that buying a gun is what the entire conversation is about, I didn't think you had to.

If you can't keep up and want to change the subject mid-stream without telling anyone, I guess that's an option...
looks like you were the one that couldn’t keep up. You are the one that miss read, why are you wanting blame someone else? Simple read.

I feel a little bad now. I tell guys all the time “I don’t do business with people with less than 10 positive feedback”. That means y’all have to deal them a few times before I do. The good ones will stick around, the dirtbags will move on to Armslist.

A driver license is not a right either

looks like you were the one that couldn’t keep up. You are the one that miss read, why are you wanting blame someone else? Simple read.

I blame you for trying to be pedantic and failing in epic fashion. I won't sign a bill of sale for a private gun sale, unless it is something that I really want badly... Not when there are almost always people selling it without a BoS required, or a retail store... Its just my preference.

Saying that I am a "liar", because I have purchased cars, is idiotic and irrelevant. Congrats on excelling in both of those disciplines.

We were all clearly talking about buying, trading, and selling GUNS... here on a GUN forum, in a thread about selling GUNS to people with no ratings...

If you don't see the disconnect between what you are trying to talk about and the erroneous points you tried to make, and the general theme here, then I am afraid I can't help you.

Ignorance can be cured. Stupidity, is permanent.

I've had some bad experience with some newbies the last two months, "No shows", " Low Balling me after making an offer" etc.. Think I'm going to pay extra attention to Feed Back in the Future :rolleyes:

I've had some bad experience with some newbies the last two months, "No shows", " Low Balling me after making an offer" etc.. Think I'm going to pay extra attention to Feed Back in the Future :rolleyes:

I wonder at so many new members lately... I wonder how many of them are legit, and how many are current members trolling with their extra accounts...

Back
Top Bottom