• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Semi auto belt fed misinformation with run down

I'd love to have just one, but there's lots of other more responsible things to take care of first.

Any opinions on the FN M249S SAW?
I liked it a lot. I snagged one and was going to have a blast with it and keep it. Thennnnn the PKM deal took it away as he did not want cash... he wanted a SAW. So it had to go but if I ever see another for a good deal ill end up snagging another

Fascinating. Great video man.
thanks. It is just a shame people do not give the talented builders the credit they deserve. It took me well over a few hours to ensure I mastered how the MG3 semi auto works. Open bolt guns are sooooo easy which is why I like them. Closed bolt aint so easy in a gun designed for open bolt. You have things going on in there that no other platforms have. That takes skill and a lot of trial and error.

I'm going to watch this later when I have more time.
P.S. I have a friend with squirrels living in her attic.
Can I borrow that one gun from your collection that rolls along on those miniature wagon wheels?
She swears the critters are tough to kill.

I'm going to watch this later when I have more time.
P.S. I have a friend with squirrels living in her attic.
Can I borrow that one gun from your collection that rolls along on those miniature wagon wheels?
She swears the critters are tough to kill.
Only if I get to watch you both try and put a 90lbs weapon system in an attic and systematically destroy the home.... then sure absolutely. I’ll even supply the ammo

Only if I get to watch you both try and put a 90lbs weapon system in an attic and systematically destroy the home.... then sure absolutely. I’ll even supply the ammo

C'mon, it can't be that bad to move. A 5-foot-3" Viet Cong guy can roll it up a hill ! ;)

P.S. Who said we had to have the weapons system in the attic to shoot squirrels in the attic?
We just need a spotter in the attic with a walkie-talkie to call in corrections after each burst.

C'mon, it can't be that bad to move. A 5-foot-3" Viet Cong guy can roll it up a hill ! ;)

P.S. Who said we had to have the weapons system in the attic to shoot squirrels in the attic?
We just need a spotter in the attic with a walkie-talkie to call in corrections after each burst.
Ok I’m definitely in . Make a skylight

Back
Top Bottom