• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seriously considering a CAN AM...........

I was filling up my car and a very big, very butch, lady pulled up to the pump next to me in one. I asked her about it and she said it was fun but really didn't get thegood gas mileage as she had hoped and in the end she wished she had bought a car. She said she tried to sell it but ended up just being stuck with it.

8C50BA85-17F5-420E-88BD-74803AD85DF8.gif

Friend of mine lost her husband 5 years ago and asked me about one..Took her to Cartersville and took her for a ride..She liked it so much she bought one..Kept it a couple of years and picked up a Slingshot...She be happy!! Oh and she's 74
Nice!!! Sorry about her husband though but glad she's still livin life.

It’s a snowmobile with wheels on it. Does not turn like a motorcycle. Feels like you are perched on it rather than being “in the cockpit.” Different... not my style. Would rather have a fun car.

People I have talked to that ride them say they are very stable. However, they say they handle like a 4-wheeler and not a bike. They said that you can't go as fast in the corners due to not being able to lean them. I would think they would be a lot safer than a trike with the wheel out back.
If I remember right they have a safety sensor in them..This sensor will not let the machine lean to far, if it does it goes into idle mode.

Back
Top Bottom