• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seriously, does it make that much of a difference (charging handle)?

That was just a prop for a good laugh. It looks ridiculous. I just carried on with it to provoke all the bolt on junkies give a few people a boner. It was on literally for 10 minutes to get a good laugh from my kids. It has no effective reason to be on there. I did buy it because I was planning on bolting lights, lasers and bunch of other crap for a good joke but I got lazy. It's on my sons gun now. He loves it. The comment earlier was just a line of crap to get everybody worked up. I respect everyone's opinion and what ever they want to do is just fine with me. If they like what they do then it's perfectly fine with me. I am not hard to get along with and I am not one to dis someone for their choices to make myself feel superior in any way. Everyone has their own likes and dislikes doesn't mean it's a bad thing it's just there thing. I am 49 years old and every age group has their fads. I have I won't say how many AR's but it is a few and I don't have any thing but sights and scopes on my rifles. No lights or lasers for me. My home defense gun is 357 revolver with a qaulity flash light on hand. Old school reliability.
Don't worry man there are at least 10 guys here that thought it was cool and bought one..closeted for sure its a zombie thing or something LOL!

Zombie what?! When I hit the range they know I'm bizness, I just haven't figured out how to mount the Greg Vess forward grip handle on it....

bought it because of the charging handle, it's huge.

IMG_20160208_153905270.jpg

Don't worry man there are at least 10 guys here that thought it was cool and bought one..closeted for sure its a zombie thing or something LOL!

Heck seems to be all generations get into the tacticool stuff nowadays. I have optics and sometimes a bipod on my go to AR and that's it. But I don't rely on it for my home defense. I keep my sig 226 on the nightstand awaiting invaders, and several spare mags!

Back
Top Bottom