• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Seriously, does it make that much of a difference (charging handle)?

I'm not sayin' you can't fight your own battles.... just that you been around long enough to know better than fighting Christinas.....
To tell you the truth I don't even know what this thread is about. I got tagged in it and just jumped in with both feet, I think I slipped in some do do though. Lol!

You have a certain advantage, being that you have a lower center of gravity. And, you have to admit you are built like a cave troll!! ha ha ha
Cave troll....Roflmmfao! I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, that's funny!

To tell you the truth I don't even know what this thread is about. I got tagged in it and just jumped in with both feet, I think I slipped in some do do though. Lol!

Cave troll....Roflmmfao! I'm sorry, I couldn't help it, that's funny!

Ufffff.... I'm pretty sure I'm as tall of both you, LOL

Ufffff.... I'm pretty sure I'm as tall of both you, LOL
Nah, not quite bro. Maybe it's because your "Little brother" is like 8'2" and you just think you are. Lol

Dude, seriously?? You obviously bumped your head harder than we thought when you accidentally ran into my kneecap. Ha Ha Ha
Lol! That was a good one!

and you wonder why Norman wanted to kill you....
Lmao!

No sir, I had no wonders. I am well aware of my level of assholeness. :)

But, you know it's all in good fun and you give as good as you get. I love you like the little red headed step brother that I never wanted. :rofl:
And I'm the little red headed step brother/neighbor you actually got stuck with. Lol!

image.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom