• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Seven words that I can't stand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everyone asks a little more than they want. That is part of the joy of it because most of us do this horse trading for fun;we have day jobs unless you're the one buying up all of the ammo which is a full time job. If I wanted to get a sticker price I'd go to Walmart
'nuff said. If I want it at retail, I'll pay retail to a dealer.

Thread Review::pop2:

Got off to a slow start, but picked up in the end. Would read again!:ranger:

I agree... Dam. This was a good one. So many rants within the rant, it's just wonderful to see all the sourness in one eyeful. Hell, I kinda like offers but while Im in the sour grape stomp, I'll put in my two CENT (hate that).

When I read...I want to 'SALE' something (hate the hell out of that one), unless your in a boat...it's SELL something, not SALE something...yesterday it was for SALE, today it is for SALE and hopefully won't be for SALE tomorrow because I want to SELL it now and will let you know with no issue what I'm willing to take for it; heck even give you my 'bottom dollar, caesh money' without incident. All together now... SELL the item.... SELL the item until that thing is SOLD.

The one relating to the OP's 7 ya hate, that I don't care for (only because it is inaccurate) is: "I'll give you $_____ for it." Oh really...? Will you now? Hmmm... I was unaware that you were going to give me $_____ for it. At what point am I party to my own transaction?

k...Done. Thanks for the platform to spew for the purposes of connection and brotherhood.

TTS

:grouphug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom