• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shame on Benchmade??

they donated more money to the democrats than benchmade did
While we all choose to support those that we believe to be 2A friendly, the choice is not always so clear cut, or in some cases, its not even realistic. Let's face it, if you didn't support any liberal companies, we wouldn't be using a phone (Google/Apple) and you wouldn't be on a Windows, Mac or Chromebook computer. You probably would have to take a horse to work. For those that can do this, that's awesome and you should stand by the courage of your convictions.

We have a lot of battles to choose and if one of those provides for you or your family, you do what you have to do until a better choice opens up. While I may avoid a Benchmade purchase now and choose something else, remember, Benchmade has families that are supported by them, families that are absolute in their 2A stance and whatever backlash they get from this will affect those that had no choice in the matter. This support very well could have come from someone who is no longer at Benchmade so I think the whole picture is required before burning an entire company along with all of its employees and their families at the stake.

The CEO responds. Just when you think it couldn't any worse for them, he drops this steaming pile of excrement...

He doesn't even have a benchmade pocket knife clipped to his pocket. I don't make knives for a living and always have mine clipped to my pocket.

Back
Top Bottom