• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sheriff deputy approached my wife about training.

Comanche

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
124   0
Reaction score
My wife was applying for a permit to carry and a local deputy walked over to her and told her she should take these classes to get a special permit in the county we reside.
After telling me what all he said I'm thinking either he was hitting on her because she's attractive or he thinks she looks like she should need formal training...or both .lol.

My wife was applying for a permit to carry and a local deputy walked over to her and told her she should take these classes to get a special permit in the county we reside.
After telling me what all he said I'm thinking either he was hitting on her because she's attractive or he thinks she looks like she should need formal training...or both .lol.

Do tell.. and pics before anyone else says it :D

She wants me to take the class with her.
Apparently it is something the sheriffs officelikes to do for formal training for new permit holders.
It sounds legit so I'm gonna take the class with her so she feels like I'll keep the cave men away.

The class comes with a certification. Fwiw.

She wants me to take the class with her.
Apparently it is something the sheriffs officelikes to do for formal training for new permit holders.
It sounds legit so I'm gonna take the class with her so she feels like I'll keep the cave men away.

The class comes with a certification. Fwiw.

So let me get this straight. There is a "formal" training class that you can take that will give you some kind of certification and the county will issue you a "special" permit? Sounds a little different to me, so forgive me if I'm skeptical. What county is it? What's the name of the course and the permit? Also, what special privileges do you receive by obtaining said "special" permit?

Back
Top Bottom