• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sheriff deputy approached my wife about training.

Trying to figure that out myself.

Real quick... and I don't want this thread to be derailed by this, so please leave it as is...

A gentleman who frequented the ODT was accused of being caught up in an unfortunate vicious cycle of substance abuse that was funded by his private sales of ammo. He is also accused of not being who he presented himself to be, which was a Gwinnett LEO. As always, these are accusations, remember innocent until proven guilty.

Real quick... and I don't want this thread to be derailed by this, so please leave it as is...

A gentleman who frequented the ODT was accused of being caught up in an unfortunate vicious cycle of substance abuse that was funded by his private sales of ammo. He is also accused of not being who he presented himself to be, which was a Gwinnett LEO. As always, these are accusations, remember innocent until proven guilty.
He is also accused of not providing payment to multiple pharmacies that he frequented. There are also accusations that he used his firearm to acquire said pharmaceuticals in multiple jurisdictions. He is currently a guest of the Gwinnett County Sheriff.

He is also accused of not providing payment to multiple pharmacies that he frequented. There are also accusations that he used his firearm to acquire said pharmaceuticals in multiple jurisdictions. He is currently a guest of the Gwinnett County Sheriff.

Thanks, now I feel like one of the cool kids again! :D

FWIW, I would take either a class by Protective Measures if you are near Dalton or Coup de Main if you are near Athens. They have several classes and are very VERY safety oriented. They do stuff outdoors that you could never do in a range. All female classes sometimes too if she wants to go without you. My daughter went to one last summer.

Back
Top Bottom