• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Shipping boxes

JimmyJet

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
19   0
Reaction score
I have a relative that is wanting to ship me a Winchester lever rifle that is just under 38 inches in length with a scope mounted on it…. anyone have experience enough with the task to recommend where I can order a box and packing material from to send them in order for them to pack and ship the rifle? I don’t want a crappy cardboard box from Uline but one that will protect the gun and scope so it is not damaged in transit…. I’ve not had the gun appraised yet, but anticipate it could be worth $800+…..

There's nothing better than getting paid to look out the window....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have a relative that is wanting to ship me a Winchester lever rifle that is just under 38 inches in length with a scope mounted on it…. anyone have experience enough with the task to recommend where I can order a box and packing material from to send them in order for them to pack and ship the rifle? I don’t want a crappy cardboard box from Uline but one that will protect the gun and scope so it is not damaged in transit…. I’ve not had the gun appraised yet, but anticipate it could be worth $800+…..

IMG_5848.jpeg

I would choose your box and pack material and ship it to them. They will drop in rifle tape and send back. Include high quality packing tape for them.

That’s what I’m trying to do…. find right box and packing material, order it and have it sent directly to them to pack up and take to a local FFL

Back
Top Bottom