• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shooting someone elses reloads

Will you shoot someone elses reloads

• Yes

Votes: 19 39.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 60.4%

• Total voters
I have given a friend some 357mag to shoot just about 20 rounds. But would not sell or trade my reloads to anyone just encase i missed something haven't yet but you never know. If i knew who loaded them and trusted there ability to produce a quality product then yes I would shoot someones.

He said she said aint worth a catostrophic failure. A very competent reloader won't even give their ammo away, because they know the liabilities involved if something happens.

Didnt read the whole thread, sorry to be an ignorant ass, but heres my speal. I've blown up a gun with "factory" boutique hand gun ammo, If its out of a rifle I'll shoot alot of the big "reload" companies, summit and georgia arms... etc, but from a hand gun, expecially a .40 S&W, I'll take factory ammo.

NGaHB

Just my Opinion: Unless I know you personally and preferibly Reloaded with you, I don't Trust your Reloads. Sorry My Guns, My Hands, My Face, My Life. My Reloads are also Tailored to My Weapons, and Rarely do I load to MAX. Again Just My Opinion. I would pull them Down for the Components.

Back
Top Bottom