• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Short Act to Deregulate SBRs, SBSs, AOWs

Never in a million years would the Gov't surrender the opportunity to siphon money from us by allowing us to modify our weapons barrel length using a tax.
At this point it isn’t about the money, is about delaying a right to the point of disincentivizing you because of the long wait times. I highly doubt the $200 stamp keeps that division in the black.

I didn't click your link, but we already don't register or pay fees to the state for such weapons. All that money goes to the feds.
State is often used as a general term for government be it Federal or State level. Just as well are not SBRs , or any other NFA items, registered in a single state and require notification when they are to be transferred out of that state?

yea
if something does not work the first time,just give up..
i have a feeling this is the first chick these guys asked out.
1665279509689.png

and this is the one they married
1665279558119.png

the first said no the first time,the 2nd said yes...

Buncha Negative Nancys in here. I can appreciate being realistic but that doesnt mean we shouldn't try. With those attitudes of course nothing will ever change.

At this point I hope they go the other way. Get rid of everything. All semi autos, all 30rd mags, all semi fully automatic AR-14s with assault clips, everything. No grandfathering and no loopholes. Total ban with mandatory confiscation.

Monetary gain from the tax stamp is only a secondary function of the government making you register a SBR.

The primary purpose of NFA laws is to nit -pick political enemies on technicalities when there is a lack of anything else, usually due to the 1st amendment

Back
Top Bottom