• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

Shot this today

Eventually you run out ways to make a wheel......we are about there.

True. I was going to express the same thought. But with profanity. I'm from NJ.

Atleast the poly-guns, of which I am a huge fan, have become dirt cheap. Cept for Glock. And anything for sale on the ODT.

Maybe tactically the slide helps gripping in any situation but it does shoot pretty darn nice.
I mean literally I grouped 9 shots in a quarter @ 7yrds even the double taps touched, it was extremely accurate, I surprised myself.

Function over form. Ain't any uglier than a Glock.

With the possible exception of the Stey M-series, the Beretta APX has a lower bore axis than any of the other plastic wonders......MUCH lower than the SIG P320. I like the P320, and this wouldn't stop me from owning one, but it has the same high bore axis that all modern SIG's have, which causes increased "flip" when firing.

So, there's 1 thing Beretta did differently.

With the slide design, no matter how you grab it, it oughta be grippy. It looks funky cuz no one else has done it that way. If JMB had come up with that idea over a century ago, all guns would look like that nowadays. On a side note, one of JMB's early prototypes (that eventually became the 1911) had front cocking serrations ONLY......none in the rear. Imagine if that design had stuck; some companies would have them in the front, some in the rear, some in both, and the internet would argue over which style was best.

Back
Top Bottom