• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show me yours.

Lets see some more guys.

I recently tossed my old table/converted bench to a dedicated self-built reloading table/shelf. It's constructed of 2x4's, 3/4" birch shelves with trim, the main table top sets on 2x4's, 3/4" press board and a 3/4" birch table top with trimed borders/accents. I stained it and sealed it with a satin urethane coating. 4-1/2" and 3-1/2" wood screws keep it together. The hex head screws are the cat's behind with a power driver. The presses are secured with 5-1/2" long bolts recessed into the bench frame.

I have a seperate shelf for powder, primer, brass and bullets. It's solid as all heck and I'll eventually bolt it to the floor but not until I finish the walls.

i41.tinypic.com_34q3a5s.jpg

i43.tinypic.com_2yltvlw.jpg

i39.tinypic.com_2b9n47.jpg

i39.tinypic.com_2w4ip6s.jpg

i39.tinypic.com_wior3k.jpg

i41.tinypic.com_14mgeux.jpg

Last edited:
I think i belong on the "hoarders" TV show.

In the process of moving my bench into another room (actually a new bench) so this is giving me some ideas.. for now it's a disaster area!!!

thats a good set up spamcastle. Great idea the way you have your brass pre sorted. I need to go this route with my 40 sw and 9mm aswell.

Thanks, I got the idea and the little boxes from member snipertime. When I get the brass I just sit down and sort it out by headstamp. Helps me keep my batch's componets consistant.

Back
Top Bottom