• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show me yours.

heres my little set up , not much but it will do
i41.tinypic.com_dy9dv.jpg

can you share more detail on the stands the presses are mounted on?

very nice!

I built them to sit as low as possible to still allow full range of motion of various presses. The lee mount I made so that I could catch the spent primers. The main purpose was to move them back so they would not be hanging off the front of the bench. Using these mounts I made the top of the bench a little lower than a normal desk.

www.treeclimber.com_reloads_pm_Forster.JPG

www.treeclimber.com_reloads_pm_Lee1.JPG

www.treeclimber.com_reloads_pm_Lee2.JPG

www.treeclimber.com_reloads_pm_Lubesizer.JPG

www.treeclimber.com_reloads_pm_RockChucker.JPG

www.treeclimber.com_reloads_pm_ShotShell.JPG

The lead shot is bought from a local distributor through a cowboy club. The distributor sells to local gun ranges, skeet and trap clubs also. I stockpiled some when the prices started to go up. The yellow bag is from a cowboy out of Kentucky who makes shot.
The shotshell loader is an 800 Plus. A very good machine if you take care of it and feed it nothing but clean round hulls :).

I compete quite a bit. Unbelieveable time spent on the road from 2001 to 2007 shooting cowboy. From Maryland to Florida to New Mexico. Still shoot cowboy once, sometimes twice a month. I shoot Ruger Rimfire twice a month at Caswell Ranch and Pocket Carry Competition twice a month there also.

Anybody ever watch cowboy competition?

Anybody ever watch cowboy competition?

I went a watched a round or two (one at River Bend, one in Gainesville GA). looked like a lot of fun. i've been slowly collecting the guns but still need holsters and such. at some point i'll get into it when i have a bit more time... I may try to catch another one at RBGC and take my nephew (10) and show him SASS.

Heres my little reloading room...

i664.photobucket.com_albums_vv7_wwboater_695fbd62.jpg

Forming 300 BLK brass...

i664.photobucket.com_albums_vv7_wwboater_186135be.jpg

Some old ammo on the wall

i664.photobucket.com_albums_vv7_wwboater_b99053c0.jpg

With the bench cleaned off.

i664.photobucket.com_albums_vv7_wwboater_DSC04073.jpg

i664.photobucket.com_albums_vv7_wwboater_9d92d34d.jpg

Last edited:
here is mine. just got it built a few weeks ago, thanks to my buddy who is great at building this stuff(i dont have much patience, LOL). its 4x8 and 42" tall.

i40.tinypic.com_24z9aj8.jpg

i41.tinypic.com_wi59uu.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom