• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Show us your latest ODT trade...

I bought a nice Arsenal in mid-December as my last incoming item from the ODT. Got a sling from CCF and it was GTG.
arsak.JPG

$50 PMAGs, $700 Glocks, $1200 WASRs, $69 lowers for "only" $300, and 5.56 plinking ammo at a dollar a round...NO THANKS...other than misc parts Im just lurking on Steals & Deals for now.

I bought a nice Arsenal in mid-December as my last incoming item from the ODT. Got a sling from CCF and it was GTG.
View attachment 158960

$50 PMAGs, $700 Glocks, $1200 WASRs, $69 lowers for "only" $300, and 5.56 plinking ammo at a dollar a round...NO THANKS...other than misc parts Im just lurking on Steals & Deals for now.

Is that a -74?

If so, I wouldn't mind over-paying for a couple of these:

http://www.aimsurplus.com/product.a...ssian+AK74+30rd+Magazine+5.45x39cal&groupid=6

I don't care if they cost 50 bucks. I would have at least two of 'em if I had a plum -74!

This is one of the reasons selling for cash over trade only can be dangerous. I sold my 5.7 specifically to buy a Kriss but while waiting for the right Kriss to come along this caught my eye and is now mine. Now what can i sell to buy a kriss? anyone in need of a kidney?

Anyway don't regret a thing, there are tons of Kriss Vectors out there be very few Colt Army M1909's :)
1909-2.jpg

Sold a few to save up for a AR, but this Mak 90 is too good of a deal to have passed up! Always wanted a quality Street Sweepuh!
img.tapatalk.com_d_13_02_04_a2a3una7.jpg

Almost let it go for a panic price....before I came to my senses....money makes you act foolish at times....

Back
Top Bottom