• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig 365 or similar ... honest question for those that carry this.

Sig 365 carry ....

• Total voters
I carry big **** everyday, but those times I want to be super comfortable and not have any bulk I throw on the 365. Standard size, no light, none of that fancy ****. Just a straight minimalist gun and it disappears on your body. I love it. However, I don’t think of it as an upgrade or replacement. Just an option for when I want as comfy and hidden as possible.

Awesome firearm.

But if you've had a 19 for two decades anything else is probably going to feel funny in your hands.

For a compact carry that I need to be small, unobtrusive, and feel better to carry? I'd go with the sig.

Only reason I haven't is because it would just feel wrong. What did my shield do to deserve such betrayal?
I had 6k through my Shield with zero failures before converting to the Sig. It's a great gun too. I just didn't like the bladed feel of the grip and it was a capacity thing.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk

Small, easy to carry, capable. I’m a Sig fan

Attachments

• 2ABB41B6-BF5A-4780-BEF2-8AAB1B2CF22D.jpeg
    2ABB41B6-BF5A-4780-BEF2-8AAB1B2CF22D.jpeg
    196 KB · Views: 23
  • 4A3B409B-3E4D-490D-AFEC-119D66C33D79.jpeg
    4A3B409B-3E4D-490D-AFEC-119D66C33D79.jpeg
    106.5 KB · Views: 23
  • A27B07C0-F4C2-44CF-A5B6-274B8450D366.jpeg
    A27B07C0-F4C2-44CF-A5B6-274B8450D366.jpeg
    394.2 KB · Views: 26
I had 6k through my Shield with zero failures before converting to the Sig. It's a great gun too. I just didn't like the bladed feel of the grip and it was a capacity thing.

Sent from my Pixel 6 using Tapatalk
Yeh man. The capacity is the real drag on the shield.

I’ve been carrying mine 7 days a week since I purchased it about 3 years ago In sticky pocket holster and two extra mags! Can’t beat them in my opinion! Mine was also my duty gun last couple years as well, carried same way!

Homemade 365X is my EDC and I love it. Never was a Glock fan so to me there is no comparison. For those of you with the standard 10 round P365, it costs about $40 to buy the XL grip frame and about 5 minutes to swap it out if you take your time doing it. Otherwise about 2 minutes. I would say if buying a new one get the X or XL. Since putting the flat trigger in mine I wouldn't go back. It dropped considerable amount of pull weight and shortened the reset from my original P365 with curved trigger.

Hard as I tried I was never able to carry a G19. I had a FN FNS Compact I carried for years though before I tried the P365. The SIG carries, shoots and conceals so much better that I never really looked back.

Afterchecking out DinkyDau DinkyDau ’s sig 365 with the extended mag I bought one for myself. Carries well and shoots well.

I really liked the Shield but the extra mag capacity made me willing to switch to the Sig. I bought the Shield Plus when they came out but I went back to the Sig 365

Back
Top Bottom