• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig 365 or similar ... honest question for those that carry this.

Sig 365 carry ....

• Total voters
I can carry mine with 10 rd mag in a Desantis pocket holster or an Aholster kydex pocket holster, no problems. With it a little colder and a jacket, 12 - 15 mags in OWB does the trick, one extra mag and done. The thing that's impressive is how well it hits one handed from the draw. Try one if you haven't, you'll see.

Tactical Beaver Tactical Beaver If you’re used to carrying the size & weight of a G19, then a 365XL or 43X/48 will be a night and day difference! Can’t beat the added features on the 365. But 43X/48 is going to be a seedless transition with ergos, trigger feel and grip angle.
I’m not a Glock guy, but I own (and have carried) glocks.
I started with a regular P365 but mag changes got hung up in/out of the short grip the bottom of my hand always got in the way! I found myself 100% carrying the extended 12rd mags, so I switched to the XL for full sturdy grip and perfect snag-free reloads!
The 365X is a full grip but shorter barrel, I’d prob grab that if you do appendix.

In my job, a concealed weapon could potentially terminate my contract, the P365 is awesome because it is so concealable while still maintaining good ammo capacity. I've carried many other weapons but this thing is just too easy to conceal. If I didn't care about printing, I'd be carrying a 226 tac ops, but in the world that we live in...concealed is concealed!...regardless of signage!

Back
Top Bottom