• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig or Kimber?????????

I think I have made up my mind. I think I am going to go with the sig. The Kimber is a really nice gun but I don't think looks will justify the extra 400. Thanks for all of the advice. But I may still look at the Springfield.

Sig is built with better parts. The Kimber is nicer looking but the Sig is nicer shooting, so it depends on why you want it. Do you want a safe queen or a daily ride. I vote Sig

Sig is built with better parts. The Kimber is nicer looking but the Sig is nicer shooting, so it depends on why you want it. Do you want a safe queen or a daily ride. I vote Sig

I am the daily driver type. I don't have a single thing that I don't shoot on a monthly basis if not weekly.

Wow .. The only time I had mine not feed was the mags fault.. Running the 10 rnd mags sometimes the slide locks back.. Buy the Kim tac mags 8rnds and I never had an issue..

Mine came with the Kimpro Tac-mag, it's garbage. Currently running Wilson ETM mags and still having FTFs. I've used the regular Wilson mags in the past and still had FTFs. Not as bad as the crap magazines that Kimber makes, but still didn't solve the problem. Anyone recommend a good, competent 1911 'smith near Roswell?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom