• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P250c's

Go Navy!

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
113   0
Reaction score
I found a Sing P250 at a great price. I wanted to know if you guys had some feedback for me. I want any feedback - good and bad. The cost is what caught my eye, but don't want to waste good money on a bad gun. :confused:

IMO they are good quality pistols. The trigger and more specifically the reset, is the largest complaint I hear. I still have my P250 subcompact but traded the others mainly because I saw their value going down fairly steep. That said, once you get used to the trigger, I'd have no problem relying on them for self defense. My 2 cents, discounted.

The double action was smooth but really long, of course I don't like DAO guns in te first place. But it did go bang everyone I pulled the trigger

As long as you get a 2nd gen you will be fine, ive had two and the one I have now in 45 is great. 100% reliable and as accurate as any 45 ive owned. Just make sure you are ok with a DAO trigger. Here is mine proudly taking its place amongst my other Zombie repellents ; )

[Broken External Image]:

I have a P250 compact .40 and it's fantastic. Sig does not make crappy guns - this model dropped in price simply because the concept of interchangable parts never really took off for them. The quality is still there and for 350.00, you can't beat it. Yes, it's a DOA and has a long trigger pull - get used to that and you have yourself one fine gun for the money. Just my .2 cents worth.

I have a P250 compact .40 and it's fantastic. Sig does not make crappy guns - this model dropped in price simply because the concept of interchangable parts never really took off for them. The quality is still there and for 350.00, you can't beat it. Yes, it's a DOA and has a long trigger pull - get used to that and you have yourself one fine gun for the money. Just my .2 cents worth.

heh, the BATFE sure thought the 250 was crappy...dropped em quick from the trials...still cant believe Sig submitted the 250 up against he Glock and the M&P

Back
Top Bottom