• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P250c's

heh, the BATFE sure thought the 250 was crappy...dropped em quick from the trials...still cant believe Sig submitted the 250 up against he Glock and the M&P

Yea that was a pretty dumb move one Sig's part. The P250 is nice but does not compare to the Glock and M&P. Apples and Oranges.

if it had a hammer for single action fire I bet the review would be totally different.

I would second that, DAO safety is no consideration for people who like to invade homes and kill the occupants lol. Also who would even compare a MP to a Glock, I got one of the first MPs when they came out and had a trigger like a Sigma and shot high and to the left about 4 inches, no way comparable to the Glocks IMO.

nobody wants to spend sig money on a pistol with a kel tec trigger.

That statment would imply that you have not pulled a gen 2 trigger. Not even remotly comparable to a kel tel. Glockfan on here is a douglas co deputy and he can attest how smooth and light it is compred to his duty DAO Sig that cost twice as much im sure. I would go out on a limb and say its the smoothest and lightest DAO trigger made for any gun currently produced.

I have a compact P250 - I really like it. The DAO takes getting used to and the trigger pull is really long, but IMHO the trigger pull is smooth as silk. I have no complaints at all. Very reliable, very accurate. I bought mine used and I've put at least 1,250 rounds through it. The guy I bought it from definitely shot it - I don't know how much. I've never once had a problem AT ALL with this gun.

Mine's got a threaded barrel also. ;) ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom