• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig P250c's

i guess all the info on the web and the fact that sig has bailed on them is wrong. if you like it fine.

Not saying it's an OD Glock (or a Hi Point, for that matter). In other words, I'm not saying it's the best gun on the planet (nor, if I may, are any of the other posters). The OP asked about our opinions of a gun he is thinking about buying. Don't be such a soggy cheerio.

I owned one for a few months, shot a few hundred through it trying to get used to the trigger and never was able to stop the downward dip when firing. Sold it shortly after. It was a second gen, made in January of this year, and was intrigued by the frame/slide/caliber swap system they have, but learned the hard way just to get a G23 if I want to shoot 9mm and 40.

Here is a target from one of my range trips. 20 DAO rounds from my Taurus 24/7 OSS on the left, 20 DAO rounds from my Sig 250 on the right. Should let you know why I sold it:

img.photobucket.com_albums_v206_candykane101_3eb9d448.jpg

I owned one for a few months, shot a few hundred through it trying to get used to the trigger and never was able to stop the downward dip when firing. Sold it shortly after. It was a second gen, made in January of this year, and was intrigued by the frame/slide/caliber swap system they have, but learned the hard way just to get a G23 if I want to shoot 9mm and 40.

Here is a target from one of my range trips. 20 DAO rounds from my Taurus 24/7 OSS on the left, 20 DAO rounds from my Sig 250 on the right. Should let you know why I sold it:

img.photobucket.com_albums_v206_candykane101_3eb9d448.jpg
According to the chart at the bottom of your target, you sold it because you are "THE JERK"?:rofl::fencing:

Back
Top Bottom