Sig P250c's

heh, the BATFE sure thought the 250 was crappy...dropped em quick from the trials...still cant believe Sig submitted the 250 up against he Glock and the M&P

Yea that was a pretty dumb move one Sig's part. The P250 is nice but does not compare to the Glock and M&P. Apples and Oranges.

if it had a hammer for single action fire I bet the review would be totally different.

I would second that, DAO safety is no consideration for people who like to invade homes and kill the occupants lol. Also who would even compare a MP to a Glock, I got one of the first MPs when they came out and had a trigger like a Sigma and shot high and to the left about 4 inches, no way comparable to the Glocks IMO.

nobody wants to spend sig money on a pistol with a kel tec trigger.

That statment would imply that you have not pulled a gen 2 trigger. Not even remotly comparable to a kel tel. Glockfan on here is a douglas co deputy and he can attest how smooth and light it is compred to his duty DAO Sig that cost twice as much im sure. I would go out on a limb and say its the smoothest and lightest DAO trigger made for any gun currently produced.

I have a compact P250 - I really like it. The DAO takes getting used to and the trigger pull is really long, but IMHO the trigger pull is smooth as silk. I have no complaints at all. Very reliable, very accurate. I bought mine used and I've put at least 1,250 rounds through it. The guy I bought it from definitely shot it - I don't know how much. I've never once had a problem AT ALL with this gun.

Mine's got a threaded barrel also. ;) ;) ;)

Back
Top Bottom