• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig Sauer P365 - Anybody own/shot one?

With the p320 problems, it’s amazing Sig would push this thing out with existing problems. Sig used to mean quality, now it’s turning into a company that doesn’t mind putting their name on anything from scopes, thermal vision, firearms that aren’t close in quality to what the Sig name used to mean. Very sad.

While it's regrettable that ANY gun manufacturer would push a substandard firearm to market, Sig is not alone in the practice.

I had an early Glock 42 that wouldn't cycle hardly at all, and an early Ruger LC9s Pro that the mag would fall out of while shooting it.

Gen 4 Glock 19's were notoriously bad when they first came out.

I'm not defending Sig, but lets not kid ourselves into thinking they are alone in early run guns functioning sub-par.

I asked one of my LGS about one last week and they told me the two they had were recalled and they sent them back. Same problem as the 320's, they said some of them would fire if they were dropped. Didn't know when they could get anymore.
No way...say it ain't so

The guns have been fixed and are shipping again. Every manufacture goes through issues in one way or another so I am not too worried about it. Sig is making it right.

Got word yesterday they are filing backorders now (have one on order through Brownels) and hopefully I'll have mine soon. They are producing thousands a month but still the demand was higher then they anticipated.

No way...say it ain't so
I know right?

The guns have been fixed and are shipping again. Every manufacture goes through issues in one way or another so I am not too worried about it. Sig is making it right.

Got word yesterday they are filing backorders now (have one on order through Brownels) and hopefully I'll have mine soon. They are producing thousands a month but still the demand was higher then they anticipated.
Yep, every new platform needs time to have their bugs worked out. They (all manufacturers) need to spend more time working those bugs out in house before putting their product on the market. Instead they get in a huge hurry to make a buck on an unproven product that at times endanger their customers.

My buddy picked one up a month or so ago.

LOVES It, won't stop talking about it.

He has 5 or so carry pieces, has shot at best a mag or two out of the rest over 10 years or so.

The 365 has been to the range 3 times in the last month, over 300 rds fired.

Obsessed with the thing.

He paid $650ish for the early edition, I will pick one up in the mid 4's.

I have yet to see one in person but am surprised its about twice the capacity of a g43 but around same size.

I got to fondle one last week (didn't get to shoot it though). I was amazed how compact it was. Felt great in the hand, can't wait to get mine. Was able to get it under $500 through Brownels pre-order so don't feel too bad about that price.

I picked one up today and I am seriously impressed. Full disclosure, I haven't actually shot it yet so it could yet be a disappointment. I have cleaned it and fondled it though. So far it is a seemingly WOW firearm. It is smaller than my G43 and practically the same size of my Kahr PM9. In fact, it easily fits in my PM9 Alabama kydex pocket holster. The trigger is amazeballs and it hold 10 rounds in practically the same form factor as the Kahr PM9. I hope it does not disappoint when I take it to the range.

Here is the Sig P365 with a Glock 43 and a Sig P320c.

Attachments

• 5BACA6F2-6271-4613-BFC8-4FB9196F916A.jpeg
    5BACA6F2-6271-4613-BFC8-4FB9196F916A.jpeg
    57.2 KB · Views: 75
  • C7F0D004-8042-4BC6-A6C2-B5D1B22D7477.jpeg
    C7F0D004-8042-4BC6-A6C2-B5D1B22D7477.jpeg
    47.4 KB · Views: 70
Back
Top Bottom