• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sig Sauer P365 - Anybody own/shot one?

I was at bigwoodsgoods the other day and asked to handle one but they said they did not have any due to "voluntary upgrade" (recall) for drop safety stuff. I figured after the 320 they would have that resolved

I will just wait for one to pop up on here for less than $900. By then they should have the bugs worked out. I wont pay more then $800 for one though, even if its broke in:boom:

You do realize that doesn't mean EVERY SINGLE gun they made was recalled, right? I guess not. Recalls on certain lots of guns happen all the time. All I did was pass on the info given to me at the LGS about the two guns in that store, I have no reason to doubt the man. I don't know you OR your buddy, however I DO know the man who runs the store so I'll just be taking his word for why he said the guns were recalled, IF that's okay with you & your buddy. Smh....
Sorry, but there are known issues with the original release of the p365. None of them were related to any drop issue. There were a well documented set of changes that were made and the original run of guns were recalled for these changes. Also, there are no Google hits on anything to do with drop failure of the 365. Plenty of hits for the p320. I'm sure your source is a good guy, but everybody can receive bad information and belive it to be valid. A little research shows a very low probability of your guys info being correct.

Also, if you want to meet at Bob's sometime you are more than welcome to put as many rnds through my p365 as you want to bring! :)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

Here's a comparison between the p365 and the G26.
fed2d878cb4cbcffef3278cec791f342.jpg
1e67e695aacba92ce44e7f470b36bd80.jpg
1fcb127e7efa9d83b27c82d6f38ddad0.jpg
92df96ed480119ead2de596cdc5f9744.jpg
fde8cd49be26a5ee1772799bd2f15d9b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Sorry, but there are known issues with the original release of the p365. None of them were related to any drop issue. There were a well documented set of changes that were made and the original run of guns were recalled for these changes. Also, there are no Google hits on anything to do with drop failure of the 365. Plenty of hits for the p320. I'm sure your source is a good guy, but everybody can receive bad information and belive it to be valid. A little research shows a very low probability of your guys info being correct.

Also, if you want to meet at Bob's sometime you are more than welcome to put as many rnds through my p365 as you want to bring! :)

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
Hey thanks, I appreciate the offer. Might take you up on it one day.

My brother and I walked in to our local Academy in town last week and they had two 365’s they had just got in. I bought one and he snagged the other. I was fully expecting full retail and 600. They had them for $499! We couldn’t believe it. Have had no issues with either about 300-400 through each gun. We both love them. The trigger is what blew me away the most. Incredible trigger for a tiny gun.

Got one. Loved it. Best performance out of a small frame that I've shot. The only failure I had was the slide not staying open after firing the last round. Only happened once, but if it happens again I'll be on the horn with Sig.

Back
Top Bottom