• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sigh... I'm about to lose my man card

2007 with a four banger. Gets over 30 on the highway and over 25 in town. Best car for the money we've ever owned. You get slightly better mileage in a Civic but less safety, comfort, resale, etc. The Accord is the Glock of automobiles - I'm looking forward to another one.

I'm debating one for a commuter. My schedule has been shifting around and I'm commuting during the peak of rush hour. The F-150 is getting about 11 mpg in traffic. I'm not looking at anything really new, but something in the sub $4k range that I can use as a beater.

I might shed a tear though having a fwd car - avoided like the plague all these years.

upload_2016-1-19_18-2-8.png

Probably trade a man card for one of these! As far as sedans go this Honda looks better than all of them, except some of the Special Edition Chargers. IMO

I'm in a 2015 Corolla . . . always had trucks or 4wd SUVs until this and then . . . well, its a long story lol ... but anyways for what it is it does great. 35-38 mpg avg. It's nice to fill up for $15.

I'm debating one for a commuter. My schedule has been shifting around and I'm commuting during the peak of rush hour. The F-150 is getting about 11 mpg in traffic. I'm not looking at anything really new, but something in the sub $4k range that I can use as a beater.

I might shed a tear though having a fwd car - avoided like the plague all these years.

well then its time to loose the man card all the way and then get it back again and get a miata! if all your looking for is a commuter car then size shouldnt matter, they are in your budget, rwd and chicks friggen love em :cool:

and if you dont want to deal with a 5 speed in traffic the autos are even cheaper

http://atlanta.craigslist.org/sat/cto/5409712125.html

It's nice to fill up for $15.

I'll bet. Running premium in the 150 w/a (by all standards) small 24 gallon tank.

But if I have a Honda, it needs window tint and a manual trans. That way, when someone at work asks me if I was driving a school teacher Honda I can go *long pause* Nooo!

Back
Top Bottom