• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Sigh... I'm about to lose my man card

Get the auto.

Nothing more miserable than shifting gears in stop and go traffic... not to mention murder on your clutch.

My wife had a couple Accords. Great cars. My buddy gave me crap for driving up in a 'rice burner' but sadly the Accord was more American made than his truck. The only problem we had was when selling the one that was a stick shift. Nobody wants them anymore apparently.

If you want to go all out, get a murse and a Nissan Leaf. Free Peach Pass lane if you drive I-85. Cost of electric is comparable to $0.15/mile, I think. You may have to up your budget, but do the math. If your commute isn't too long for the car, you'll make the money up in the long run. My wife is year 2 of driving one and I have to admit, it's pretty awesome.

I mean, I WANT a helicopter so I can just fly over everyone's asses. But being realistic, I'm looking to get the most "fun" out of a woman car that I can.
Man, there if no fun in fun wheel drive for me. The torque steer is terrible and only gets worse with "sporty" driving.

Stop and go gets really old, really fast with a stick. Hell, i hate my STI in traffic and that car is meant to be fun.

I will keep an eye out for a car though...I always browse around anyway.

My little bro has an '08 SI. 6 speed. Its pretty damn peppy for what it is.

My wife drives a 2011 Si Sedan that we bought brand new. She loves it and it is a fun car to drive. Fairly spacious for a Civic too. I'm not sure that the OP could find one in the price range he's looking at though.

My wife drives a 2011 Si Sedan that we bought brand new. She loves it and it is a fun car to drive. Fairly spacious for a Civic too. I'm not sure that the OP could find one in the price range he's looking at though.

They are good cars. He got his used from a Mini Copper dealership in ATL somewhere, it had about 60K on it.

Back
Top Bottom