• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silencer shop kiosk question with in lgs purchase

bulletpaluza

Default rank 5000+ posts Lifetime Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
263   0
Reaction score
How do I complete my purchase and pay for my stamp? I bought a can today but had to make an account on the silencershop.com. I have fingerprints done picture done everything is ready now what? How do I finish the process?

I purchased my cans at my local gun shop, I purchased my stamp via silencershop.com ( but make sure you are logged into your SS account when you purchase stamp on their website, so it will be in your Silencershop "orders" ) then when you go to the SS kiosk, you will scan your QR code at the kiosk.

I scanned my QR code, then did my fingerprints , address etc via the kiosk.

Since I purchased the stamp on SS website while logged into my account I created, and used their kiosk at my LGS, all my info, picture, and stamp was together.

I purchased my cans at my local gun shop, I purchased my stamp via silencershop.com ( but make sure you are logged into your SS account when you purchase stamp on their website, so it will be in your Silencershop "orders" ) then when you go to the SS kiosk, you will scan your QR code at the kiosk.

I scanned my QR code, then did my fingerprints , address etc via the kiosk.

Since I purchased the stamp on SS website while logged into my account I created, and used their kiosk at my LGS, all my info, picture, and stamp was together.

Did you figure it out ? Buy the stamp from silencershop.com ?

Got it figured out! Thanks

Back
Top Bottom