• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Silencer Shop Suppressors

What’s some good ones on their site that is in stock for rimfire? First can.

https://www.silencershop.com/silencers/rimfire.html
Opinions are like buttholes.

But I’ll give you my thoughts. What are you planning on doing with it? Do you want interchangeability and modularity? Is it just gonna go on a 22lr handgun and get shot 100rds a month? Do you want 22 magnum capabilities? All these have to be considered.

The SiCo Sparrow is a good option, but I’m partial to my Dead Air Mask. Easy of disassembly and cleaning would be my first thoughts to need.

$.02

Agreed, opinions are like buttholes. That said, I'd recommend getting one rated for centerfire. Get one that uses some sort of brake so you can use it on multiple things simply by putting a brake on everything. That means you size by the largest caliber you intend to run through it. A 30 cal for example that's rated up to 300 win mag will easily handle 308, 223, 22LR.

Opinions are like buttholes.

But I’ll give you my thoughts. What are you planning on doing with it? Do you want interchangeability and modularity? Is it just gonna go on a 22lr handgun and get shot 100rds a month? Do you want 22 magnum capabilities? All these have to be considered.

The SiCo Sparrow is a good option, but I’m partial to my Dead Air Mask. Easy of disassembly and cleaning would be my first thoughts to need.

My butthole is much like TJs. Sparrow and Mask are the two I own.

OP, Corona has most production across most sectors close to a stand still or completely stopped. Suppressors + accessories have been the hardest hit factoring in Corona, low stock, and an election year.

In for anyone who recommends a 45 can looking to get my first one for my fnx 45 tac

I've seen a few octane 45s under $500 shipped.

Back
Top Bottom