• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Slide fire

if you are trying to profit like a blood sucking leach from a bump stock, please press the ignore button for my profile and go jump off a bridge! You are pathetic and a sorry being! People died and all you see is a profit! People like you make me sick! Just my opinion!
Dam...don't think anybody here would pull'at??

if you are trying to profit like a blood sucking leach from a bump stock, please press the ignore button for my profile and go jump off a bridge! You are pathetic and a sorry being! People died and all you see is a profit! People like you make me sick! Just my opinion!

What I hear you saying is you want one, but don’t want to pay the “new” fair market value. Supply and demand is a biatch.

I got the original slide fire.....

0B5F3A60-D78F-43E5-AFE2-C9466CA45890.jpeg

It’s a novelty item. I have not shot mine since I got it many years ago. It’s dumb, makes the gun inaccuarate, and is generally a waste of good Ammo. With that said, I’m keeping mine because I like having stuff I’m told I can’t have. No one “needs” one, but some may “want” one. If grown ass adults are willing to buy for a thousand or whatever, who cares? It is their money. Why begrudge the guy who sells it at the current fair market value based on current supply and demand? Even the maker of these things has stopped taking orders. Demand is at an all time high. Prices will rise whether or not you agree with general principals of economics.

Back
Top Bottom