• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Smith & Wesson M&P M2.0

Just put 200 through it. Awesome!!
Glad you like your new gun. I hear people say they don't like a loaded chamber indicator but never hear a reason why. To me it's a value add. I've never seen a malfunction attributed to one and if/when you have to clear a malfunction in the dark, it's a tactile way to ensure you didn't in fact just clear your last round. You may not use it/need it, but it's not in the way. To me an LCI which everyone seems to hate makes more sense than visual only press checks that everyone seems to love. I guess one just looks cooler than the other.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Yes, they look nice and seem to have some nice added features. But they are also going for premium prices now compared to the first gen models. I'll wait a while, I think. :)

I don't care for the safety and loaded chamber indicator on top. But I really liked the FDE. The black model didn't have the safety and chamber indicator

If it's similar to the original, it shouldn't be that difficult to pop the safety out. You just need the frame blanks to fill the holes.

I got a tan one today from CGP for 430...... Pretty excited and looking forward to shooting it...

www.thefirearmblog.com_blog_wp_content_uploads_2016_12_IMG_5159.jpg

Back
Top Bottom