• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I bought a Jeep. Now what?

I like the hard top also….if I had the soft top I would leave it off most of the time and I have gotten too old and fat so I like the a/c now !! :becky: :laugh:

(I really am digging the hood too, you done good on that one ! )

I like the hard top also….if I had the soft top I would leave it off most of the time and I have gotten too old and fat so I like the a/c now !! :becky: :laugh:

(I really am digging the hood too, you done good on that one ! )
I also mounted an electric winch in the ceiling of the garage, with a harness to lift the top off with.

My thoughts are if a man works and wants to buy doo dads and such rock on. As long as they dont ask me to pay for it Im good. I figure its no different than someone customizing a 1911 or other gun. In reality its like us buying a lot of guns when in reality we will never use them for the fairy tail they were designed for.

I just went utilitarian with my Cherokee sport.
3” lift with some heavy duty steering components .
Modified front bumper to keep deer from destroying my front end again.
Home made roof rack for spare tire with a killer backup light bar for backing up on the trails while deer hunting.
I also use it for logging in the woods and pull a trailer on some fairly accessible trails.
Also hails a trailer with it for all my landscape projects.
Pretty much a bare bones utilitarian vehicle that will do everything I want it to and I really put it to work often and I’ve never gotten it stuck.
Don’t have a winch but I try not to put myself in that situation where I’ll need one but I did pull a F350 out of a muddy hole that was loaded with a shed package on its trailer during a terrestrial down pour.
The guy laughed at me when I told him I could get him out…….he wasn’t laughing when I got him out and we both agreed that nobody will ever believe us.

Stereo don’t work for crap and I ripped all the air conditioning crap out of it.

Everywhere I go people ask if it’s for sale.

I know the day I want to sell it nobody will be interested…..haha.

Back
Top Bottom