• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I guess the Kel-Tec KSG is out!

One wonders if Keltec has a hard time getting things to market honestly...seems as though prices on Keltec's are astronomically higher than other manufacturers. Supply and demand works, esp. if the supply is being controlled. The RFB is just now making local stores and shows and it is still a rarity after 2 yrs of waiting?

$800 for an unproven Keltek shotgun? You guys have lost your minds. You can get a bad to the bone custom Remington from scattergun technologies for that and its gonna work every time and hold its value.

Last edited:
That shotgun is cool but not 1000 plus bucks worth of cool. I'd pay 600 for one but not a penny more. They can keep that!

Yea that's my thoughts. However I might be tempted if I could find one for $800. If it is something I really want I am willing to fork some extra cash for it. Just not as much as that one is going for!!

up to 2000 right now.
what gets me on the ad is how this shop has a gun yet that no one else does, and doesn't post any actual pics, refuses to give the serial number, and even tell you in the ad they will not answer phone calls.
i will have one of these, but only when they are a reasonable price

Back
Top Bottom