• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I guess the Kel-Tec KSG is out!

Yea that's my thoughts. However I might be tempted if I could find one for $800. If it is something I really want I am willing to fork some extra cash for it. Just not as much as that one is going for!!

I would not pay 800 for it. Its just a pump. Thats it. Now, if it were a semi auto I would be all over it. Im just not going to pay that much for a pump shotgun.

I would not pay 800 for it. Its just a pump. Thats it. Now, if it were a semi auto I would be all over it. Im just not going to pay that much for a pump shotgun.

A pump shotgun that hold 15 rounds of ammo! My Remington 1100 Tactical only holds 13 rounds including the side saddle. I could reload it and still be short 2 rounds.

A pump shotgun that hold 15 rounds of ammo! My Remington 1100 Tactical only holds 13 rounds including the side saddle. I could reload it and still be short 2 rounds.

You really think you will run into a situation that requires more than 13 shot shells? Also by the time you look around for that little switch to flip it over to get the extra rounds you could just reload the 1100.

Back
Top Bottom