• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I just found out that military PXs sell firearms. All the firearms you could ever want.

Not registered on base, it goes through NICS. Then you pay, then you sign a waiver saying you will leave base immediately so you don’t have a firearm on base, because you can also buy ammo or have ammo in your car. Then they walk you to your car and hand you the weapon... and you are the required to leave.

you cannot register a firearm on base UNLESS, it’s for hunting purposes or ranges. Those have to be declared at gate and the taken to security.

this is how AF does it.

base housing is same as off base housing. State laws apply.

base Commanders can add to but not take away from Regulations

At the Baumholder Rod and Gun Club back in 1985 I scored a Winchester M1 Garand and two P-08 WWII Lugers!

I tried to order a Sauer rifle there in the late 90s. They quoted me MSRP plus 10%. I was so disappointed. The joke about that place then was due to it also being a country western bar. They said you could tell which BN was deployed at any given time based on the wives that were in there.

12 mo interest free dont make no sense! Take advantage of that!!

I don't use cc for much, but when you say 12 mo no interest... I will start looking for ****.

Back
Top Bottom