• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I just ordered my 7.62x54r Vepr.... AND ITS HERE

my Exploding Comp still isn't here. went ahead and took off the top though, good thing I taped it, mine slipped when the dremel sanding bit fell apart. You saved me a mark on mine :)
s17.postimg.org_qn6qw8s7j_2013_09_13_15_02_52.jpg

[Broken External Image]:

the Fab Defense tube is supposed to be MilSpec, its Commercial... I dont have any Commercial Stocks, I forced the Milspec on, almost couldnt get it off, took two of us pulling in opposite directions, almost knocked us over when it came loose. I don't recommend trying that at home or in the shop.

I put the AFG on there, but think im going to go with a vertical one instead.

my Exploding Comp still isn't here. went ahead and took off the top though, good thing I taped it, mine slipped when the dremel sanding bit fell apart. You saved me a mark on mine :)
s17.postimg.org_qn6qw8s7j_2013_09_13_15_02_52.jpg

s17.postimg.org_gee9qf45r_2013_09_13_15_03_23.jpg

the Fab Defense tube is supposed to be MilSpec, its Commercial... I dont have any Commercial Stocks, I forced the Milspec on, almost couldnt get it off, took two of us pulling in opposite directions, almost knocked us over when it came loose. I don't recommend trying that at home or in the shop.

I put the AFG on there, but think im going to go with a vertical one instead.
Its looking good so far man, have you sourced any spam cans of ammo? I just ordered a crate from the sportsmans guide, $4.99 shipping today!

Its looking good so far man, have you sourced any spam cans of ammo? I just ordered a crate from the sportsmans guide, $4.99 shipping today!
yeah I got a crate from them too. debating more... I know ill use them.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah I got a crate from them too. debating more... I know ill use them.

Back
Top Bottom