• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I just ordered my 7.62x54r Vepr.... AND ITS HERE

... Its also loud as hell, people were watching me shoot it through the double pane window and flinching when I shot.

Yup... it'll make a statement in an indoor range.

AIM Surplus also has a decent price on ammo right now at $89 per 440 tin of good Russian surplus.

So I went to the range today to test it out. Holy effing chit this thing is freaking badass. The PWS brake made it feel like a regular 7.62x39. Accuracy was way better than I will ever be and it will make a sweet battle rifle. Its also loud as hell, people were watching me shoot it through the double pain window and flinching when I shot.
View attachment 225417

Very jealous of your fireball machine
Do you recommend going with that stock?

Last edited by a moderator:
And for those of you who are on the fence consider this. My friend Cody aka CR107 on here went with me today. After firing the vepr he realized how great it was and is now buying one this weekend. Another thing I noticed today was that you really need to get some 10 round mags, 5 goes too quick.

I like it but its just not long enough.

That's one reason I added the folding mechanism to the ACE/Krebs stock setup, it adds a little more to the length of pull, and folded up it'll fit in any range bag.

VEPR-Folded ODT.jpg

Will Check SG on the ammo too, now I've got this and the M44 I think I may need more of a supply...

Back
Top Bottom