• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I made it to 60 Now What.....

I'm about to be 60 myself . I've been forced to retire as well after having a concussion at work along with having to reconstruct my left shoulder, plates and screws in my neck and now just 15 days ago I had rotator surgery on my right shoulder as I'm doing better than alot that had same surgery.
I also enjoy getting out when I can going arrowhead hunting, metal detecting, deer hunting and occasional riding my motorcycle as I need to probably give that up as I was hit by a car ( hit and run) in August 2020, lucky to still be here. they finally caught the person. I just try to stay positive and get out and enjoy what life has to offer.
Dang I wrote a book lol
Go Dawgs!! 😎

Retired at 65 and me and wife did a lot of stuff together, had a lot more planned and I lost her Wednesday night! Don’t knock what to do now! Sheriff asked me about coming back to work to give something to occupy my mind! Do all you can with family while you can and retire as someone as you’re able because we aren’t promised tomorrow on this earth but a heavenly home awaits us! Praying for Gods Blessings on you!

I'll keep you in my prayers, and at the same time take your advice, staying busy and keeping the mind occupied is the key, I count my blessings everyday and give thanks to the man above, in Jesus name amen 🙏

Not too bad as I have Long Term Disability coming in from my Employer till I am 65 (60% of my Salary and BTW get Long Term Disability Insurance from your employer, its cheap and works).
They are paying for the attorneys to get me on SSDI and I will get 100% when the case settles.
My wife has been on LTD for 8 years. If you don’t ihave it get it if you can. Literally saved our house and it is cheap

Back
Top Bottom