• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I made it to 60 Now What.....

I turned 75 last August. My dad made it to 95 and my sisters made it to 100, 100, 92 and 80. My sister who is 92 is still living. My grandpa was born in 1864, he made it to 1954, age 90. His father, my great-grandpa, made it to his mid 80's.

Lots of good genes in the Hodges gene pool.

I’m 62. Didn’t think I would see 21. Living fast and hard. Now here I am. Semi retired in September. Work 2 days a week. First ss check starts in February. Never thought I would see that. If I knew I would live this long I would have taken better care of myself. Spend my off days hauling grandkids around. But it’s all good. Life is short. Live it.

Just hit 76 years old now you’ll get to know your doctor on first name basis
I wonder how you can do all those "ItBeMe" stunts in a daily basis.. lol
So, you're really a "Superhero" Sir!! lol
1675027915480.png

Let me Clarify something.
I am forced Retired..
I fell at work and injured my Spinal cord and now can not work (over 2 years ago),
This is something that a lot of people do not know because that incident was involved in Litigation.
I have never spoke of this till now online (a few people knew).
That is why Hunting may be a little hard but I am willing to try.
I can walk but it is with a permanent limp and I can not go very far when walking.
Constant pain "Stinks" (wish I could use sware words there).

My sincere condolences.

I have often wondered what would happen...been married 46 years and today, she was diagnosed with cancer after a surgical procedure this morning. Docs are going to open her up tomorrow and remove the tumor and lymph nodes on either side.
I am so sorry to hear that, brother Ed! I will keep you and your Bride in prayers!

My sincere condolences.

I have often wondered what would happen...been married 46 years and today, she was diagnosed with cancer after a surgical procedure this morning. Docs are going to open her up tomorrow and remove the tumor and lymph nodes on either side.

Prayers up.

Retired at 65 and me and wife did a lot of stuff together, had a lot more planned and I lost her Wednesday night! Don’t knock what to do now! Sheriff asked me about coming back to work to give something to occupy my mind! Do all you can with family while you can and retire as someone as you’re able because we aren’t promised tomorrow on this earth but a heavenly home awaits us! Praying for Gods Blessings on you!
I am so sorry to hear this. Prayers for you brother.

Back
Top Bottom