• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

So I made it to 60 Now What.....

Happy birthday will4me will4me !!
Sorry about the reasons for retirement but never stop thriving. Push yourself a"little". It'll help, or make it worse, but at least you won't wonder what if.
Find an outdoor activity that keeps you moving. More hunting and fishing is never a bad thing!

Let me Clarify something.
I am forced Retired..
I fell at work and injured my Spinal cord and now can not work (over 2 years ago),
This is something that a lot of people do not know because that incident was involved in Litigation.
I have never spoke of this till now online (a few people knew).
That is why Hunting may be a little hard but I am willing to try.
I can walk but it is with a permanent limp and I can not go very far when walking.
Constant pain "Stinks" (wish I could use sware words there).
You should try cbd. And not the bs gas station pills or vape store smokeable flower cbd. I’m talking about real deal CBD my buddy’s mom was able to come off opioids using this one company’s cbd line of products that’s based somewhere over in Europe. I too deal with spinal injury and cannot recommend it enough. It’ll change your quality of life 100% guarantee that.

Wow..
Pretty good timing seeing this I hit 63 this year, still trying to get back in the 35 year old world. It is not working 3 different jobs the past year half my time looking for work and the other half being stressed about a new job...
The field just isn't level any longer for me. 3 hours in a car and a ten hour day just isn't as easy...
So... let's say I draw at 63... what can I expect in my bank. Never have thought about it. Definitely no retirement pension or savings... I feel behind the 8 ball now. How much side work can I pull in with the 63yo SS ????

Well, I'm still a long way from retirement and I don't want to retire because I still have a lot of plans in my life. But it seems to me that retirement is great, there are no worries, you do not need to work, and you can just do your favorite things, the main thing is to have these favorite things.

Yes buddy forced retirement would be painful, forced anything is hard for most of us to swallow.

I wish I could share some rock solid advice based on real experience.

1st off...happy birfday. I've been retired now since Oct. 2016 and I will turn 68 in May...so I was 61 at retirement. I'm bored to death and am practically wilting away from no exercise or activity. Shame. No muscles any longer, no energy and no will to improve my life. :(

Back
Top Bottom