• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So I made it to 60 Now What.....

I never thought I would make it past 40 but here I am rocking 60.
Retired Life is Awesome (not really) but everyone should try it at least once.
Looks like I will be spending more time Metal Detecting and Fishing and maybe a little Hunting included.

Have a great day everyone.

Is this "Hurling day"?

Good to hear from you Will. I will be 72 in March,close to Bikers Birthday Bash. still do most of the same stuff I did at 60,not as often or as fast. Drive the motorcycle too fast. Dont fish enough. Let small **** bother me but its still life and I am gonna enjoy it. You guys do the same. Dad said, "enjoy what you do cause there aint no time later."

I will be 61 in April in the last 2 years I have had both knees replaced and a pacemaker installed I am going to try to make it to 62. But it’s kind of scary when you get down to it. Do I have enough put back to live on. What am I going to do. Just a lot to ponder on

I will be 61 in April in the last 2 years I have had both knees replaced and a pacemaker installed I am going to try to make it to 62. But it’s kind of scary when you get down to it. Do I have enough put back to live on. What am I going to do. Just a lot to ponder on
Praying. Hope you heal up well and quick. An older coworker Friend of mine had to go through pretty much the same about 15yrs ago. He’s doing good and probably out fishing today (he lives to fish lol).

My sincere condolences.

I have often wondered what would happen...been married 46 years and today, she was diagnosed with cancer after a surgical procedure this morning. Docs are going to open her up tomorrow and remove the tumor and lymph nodes on either side.
Praying for a complete healing for your wife and Gods Blessings on you both!

The sad thing is Social Security is more like a check from a “part time” job now. Unless there is something else to get you through, it’s gonna be damned near impossible to make it on SS retirement alone.
Not too bad as I have Long Term Disability coming in from my Employer till I am 65 (60% of my Salary and BTW get Long Term Disability Insurance from your employer, its cheap and works).
They are paying for the attorneys to get me on SSDI and I will get 100% when the case settles.

My sincere condolences.

I have often wondered what would happen...been married 46 years and today, she was diagnosed with cancer after a surgical procedure this morning. Docs are going to open her up tomorrow and remove the tumor and lymph nodes on either side.
Call if I can help Prayers up

I never thought I would make it past 40 but here I am rocking 60.
Retired Life is Awesome (not really) but everyone should try it at least once.
Looks like I will be spending more time Metal Detecting and Fishing and maybe a little Hunting included.

Have a great day everyone.
Congratulations! Enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom