• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So much for Bud's....

Already lost 2 younger brother 50 &52 and my Mom 39 y.o. I'm pushin the envelope @65. Need to drop 100lbs or the doctors will have me on a slab. Too skeered for gut rearrangement surgery, so it's zip the mouth shut and get moving. Hard for a gimp to get exercise.

Already lost 2 younger brother 50 &52 and my Mom 39 y.o. I'm pushin the envelope @65. Need to drop 100lbs or the doctors will have me on a slab. Too skeered for gut rearrangement surgery, so it's zip the mouth shut and get moving. Hard for a gimp to get exercise.

It definitely is hard, but well worth it. I have a messed up back and ankles and found that an elliptical machine worked better than walking for me. There is very little stress on the joints and you can set whatever pace you wish. Good luck Sir.

I'm a goot boy.... never even a time out. Had a brush with death, diabetic coma. Landed in ICU for 5 days then shipped to hospice where they thought I was agonner. Proved they couldnt get rid of this old bastard so easily.
Well dang man. I've seen plenty of shovelheads that I look at and say, "That thing is dead." Low and behold, it gets cranked up and headed down the road. Glad you are one! :yo:

Concentrate on what you CAN do and then do it.... like your life depended on it!
Tough stuff but glad you are still swinging.

All joking aside diabetes is some serious stuff. Really sorry to hear what you had to go through but at least you're still here.

I'm glad you are back, and hope you get to doing better. That diabetes can be hard to control. My mom is 61 with it, and it will be all over the place. She also has a lot of other health problems that prevent her from exercise, making it worse. I'll be praying for you!

Back
Top Bottom