• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So now the USAF is dropping aid supplies into Gaza?

There is a lot of tough talk of what y’all odters would or wouldn’t do to those folks…… but there were protesting in atlanta yesterday, hollering out all of their snazzy catch phrases, and waving their haamas flags, chanting death to Israel, chanting death to ODT, and not one of y’all went over there and even gave them a dirty look 😕….. I wasn’t over there either, I was at home making the greasiest Italian hybrid sandwich possible .

I don’t give a damn what they do in Atlanta. I hope they do it again today! Maybe they could have an all day event with the cop city protestors.

There is a lot of tough talk of what y’all odters would or wouldn’t do to those folks…… but there were protesting in atlanta yesterday, hollering out all of their snazzy catch phrases, and waving their haamas flags, chanting death to Israel, chanting death to ODT, and not one of y’all went over there and even gave them a dirty look 😕….. I wasn’t over there either, I was at home making the greasiest Italian hybrid sandwich possible .
It wouldn't matter to me, if these Democrats burned Atlanta to the ground, again.

There are already videos of Gazans complaining that they have to pay for the MREs we're dropping. First ones to the pallets are getting fat and rich .

Back
Top Bottom