• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So now what.

Need to move a couple stands if it ever dries out enough to get to them. Other than that, time to start gearing up for spring bass and trout fishing.

I’m a public land hunter so I don’t deer hunt so this is my hunting season. Luckily I have Ft Stewart for nearly year round hog hunting. Between that and small game I’m all set.

Chasing the ever elusive Fox Squirrel, kill armadillos, and cheerleading competitions. It is just like travel baseball your son would play :frown: - it dominates our time all the way to May. My lease is about 10 minutes away so I will be able to slip in turkey hunts when I can. But it all may be put on hold for me. I have an MRI Tuesday and a follow up with my Spinal Surgeon Thursday. This is not my first rodeo. I had a C4-C5 fusion in 2013. I know the ending of this movie. This time it will be my L4-L5. But I will be ready for deer season maybe.:crutch:

E10C1CDD-0070-4B00-8D5B-5810E44F5BFB.jpeg
9D5DD54B-9A6A-40C0-ABCF-64E85F86885D.jpeg
Another fill up

Small game with my kids then on to fishing until turkey season opens. I have a new Savage 301 .410 turkey gun and some .410 TSS turkey loads ordered for my Son. My Daughter will be using a 20 gauge loaded with TSS.

Yote hunting and hog trapping. Apparently the crazy old neighbor at deer camp is feeding the hogs. His grandson said there was 55 in his yard the other day. Mostly piglets but that has brought in the yotes too. Time to sight in the .458 and wage war
Need help shootin hogs?? Got nvg and a can!!

Back
Top Bottom