• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

So this is what happens.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.
Luke, the ad doesn't say anything about a bull barrel or compensator. Was it represented that way in email/phone calls?

But a cut down shotgun barrel sleeve slipped over a standard Mini 14 barrel and then wrapped in string? Seriously? So, someone could have sold him a boat with wheels bolted to the side and told him it was an amphibious vehicle?

ya i know man its a little much, but regardless the seller should make good. hell on that note the seller had to have known, i mean luke found out as soon as he got home from the sound of it, there is no way the seller didnt know.

hmmm...This sucks all around...I do see more of your side now, about how he did not even try to make it better, he essentially just said "Well I didn't know, sucks for you!"

Talk about a crappy situation. I got lucky with mine, a free part from Ruger got my mini good to go. Now we will see if he continues to use the profile you put a negative feedback on or if he will make a new one and continue on.

not everyone is trader of the year, the seller should make good on this

I do agree with this point though. Is there really anyway the seller did not know the barrel was like this?

I definetly would not start tampering/experimenting on the barrel, leave it as is and start the process of backing it up the trade- line. Misrepresenting is misrepresenting and can turn into fraud at some point in the trade-line because someone knew at some point. If I was you I'd get my rifle back and pronto.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom